When you were on vacation did you take lots of videos of some of the amazing sights that you got to see? Odds are by the time you got home your digital camera or smartphone was full to the brim with numerous video clips that varied in length. That is all fairly typical, but rather than sharing those short clips, why not select the best of them and compile them into a single travel video that you can post on your social media, blog, or any other platform?
Of course if you want to create a travel video out of shorter video clips that you recorded then the first thing you need to be able to do is ‘merge’ these clips together. With Movavi Video Editor you can combine video clips by following a few simple steps:
- Click ‘Add Media Files’ and select all the video clips that you want to merge.
- Go to the ‘Timeline’ area at the bottom of the screen and see all the video clips that have been automatically added there.
- Move the clips around in the ‘Timeline’ so that they appear in the order that you want.
- Click ‘Export’ to save your travel video when you are satisfied.
That sounds easy enough don’t you think? The real trick to creating attractive travel videos however is processing the video by editing and improving it. That way you can really capture the spirit of your vacation and show it to others.
Fortunately Movavi Video Editor can help on that front as well. It has tons of different features that you can put to work to edit your video by:
- Cutting the video into segments and removing any parts that aren’t required.
- Enhancing the video quality and fixing common issues such as blurry or shaky video.
- Adding customizable text as captions, watermarks or titles.
- Including audio tracks as background music or voiceovers.
- Inserting stylish animated transitions between scenes.
- Applying filters and special effects to your video to alter its visual appearance.
Between all these features you should already have several ideas on how you could improve your travel video and really make it stand out. Rest assured each of these features are just as easy to use as it was to combine your video clips, and you will be able to quickly figure them out and apply them as and how you see fit.